Are you ready for the weekend ?
I had so much fun preparing a four weeknight worth of dinner for you and would love to hear what you think of these recipes.
Have you found it helpful or not helpful in your daily busy life?
I’d love to hear from you so I can make better content for future posts.
Would you be willing to take a few minutes to let me know your thoughts?
Please feel free to leave a comment below or email me directly at IHeartUmami.email@example.com
Thanks so much !
To find out how to prepare this recipe with 3 other weeknight meals, sign up below for a full exclusive shopping list, instructions, and content.
- 1 head cauliflower, proceed/grated until completely broken down
- 1 cup diced duck sausage (optional, you can skip this ingredient or use your favorite sausage)
- 5 large eggs, whisk
- 1 medium size shallot, diced
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped and separated into white and green parts
- ½ cup asparagus, diced
- 1 cup purple cabbage, sliced thin (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine (or dry sherry. This is optional)
- salt to taste
- 3 pinches white pepper
- Dice the duck sausage to small chunks & process/grate the cauliflower until completely broken down.
- Whisk the eggs and heat a saute pan with 1 tbsp olive oil over high heat. Pour the beaten eggs in. Let cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are scrambled and 70% cooked. Transfer the eggs into the original mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add another 1 tbsp of oil to a hot saute pan (or wok). Add shallots and white part of scallions. Stir fry until fragrant about 1 min.
- Add the diced sausage (about 1 cup) and stir fry until cooked through then add in asparagus, purple cabbage, and 1 tbsp of tamari. Stir fry for an additional minute.
- If you use rice wine (or dry sherry), deglaze the wok with 1 tbsp of wine. You should hear a sizzle and make sure that the wine evaporates off before you add the cauliflower rice.
- Add the cauliflower rice and if needed, drizzle a tab more olive oil.
- Add Eggs (from step 2), taste and add a pinch more salt if needed.
- Add 3 pinches of white pepper and 1tsp of sesame oil. Give another gentle toss.
- Serve with chopped scallions and enjoy while it’s hot !