Paleo Beef With Broccoli
Paleo Beef with Broccoli. Whole30 Keto beef with broccoli recipe that’s simple, low carb, and healthy, packed with tons of flavor. Simple Paleo Beef with Broccoli will become your favorite healthy meal ! Beef with broccoli is such a popular dish. If you love beef or crave Chinese takeout without the junk, this dish is for you !! Read on. This Paleo Beef with broccoli meal can be yours as early as tonight !
Are you connected with me on Instagram ? A few nights ago I made my No. 1 recipe PALEO BEEF WITH BROCCOLI and this is a live cooking demo, captured with my iPhone. This dish is So Good & I had a lot of fun making and eating it :D. I cook on my Instagram account almost daily so come find and follow me here – https://www.instagram.com/iheartumami.ny/
Better than take-out: Paleo Beef with Broccoli
Similar to my Paleo Mongolian Beef, I prefer to thin slice the beef against the grain then marinate it before stir-frying. This simple step will add some much more flavor to your dish. And one very special trick – adding a bit of baking soda to the beef will make it tender and juicy as opposed to tough and chewy.
Is baking soda Paleo and Whole30? Yes. Here’s a link to the member discussion on the Whole30 website, moderated by Whole30 forum moderators.
[clickToTweet tweet=”IHeartUmami Paleo Easy Beef With Broccoli! Healthy, easy, delicious! ” quote=”I’m loving IHeartUmami Paleo Easy Beef With Broccoli !” theme=”style3″]
And you must do this …
…because I want you to have the best Paleo Beef and Broccoli.
Layer the marinated beef in one thin layer in a hot sauté pan. You should hear a sizzling sound and the heat will create a nice sear and slightly charred surface to make the beef irresistibly delicious. Do the same thing for the flip side of the beef. Trust me, it’s going to be A-mazing !!
Are you connected with me on Instagram? A few nights ago I made my No. 1 recipe PALEO BEEF WITH BROCCOLI and this is a live cooking demo, captured with my iPhone. This dish is So Good & I had a lot of fun making and eating it :D. I cook on my Instagram account almost daily so come find and follow me here – https://www.instagram.com/iheartumami.ny/
Paleo Beef with Broccoli (Whole30/Keto friendly)
- 1 lb beef (sirloin, skirt steak, boneless short ribs...etc.)
- 1 to 2 heads broccoli, break into florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pieces thin sliced ginger, finely chopped
- Ghee or cooking fat of your choice
- Slice beef into about ¼ inch thin. Marinate thin sliced beef with ingredients under “beef marinade”. Mix well. Place broccoli florets in a microwave safe container. Add 1-2 tbsp water. Loosely covered with a lid or wet paper towel and microwave for 2 mins. Cook until broccoli is tender but still crunchy. Set aside.
- Heat a wok over medium heat w/ 1 ½ tbsp ghee. When hot, lower the heat to medium, add garlic and ginger. Season w/ a small pinch of salt & stir-fry until fragrant (about 10 secs).
- Turn up the heat to medium-high, add marinated beef. Spread beef evenly over the bottom of the saute pan and cook until the edge of the beef is slightly darkened and crispy. Do the same thing for flip slide - about ¾ way cooked through with slightly charred and crispy surface.
- Add “Sauce Combo”. Stir-fry about 1 min. Add broccoli. Stir-fry another 30 secs. Toss everything to combine.
Don’t leave without checking my readers’ favorite Paleo Chinese Takeout Recipes (Whole30, gluten-free)!