Thai Peanut Sauce Cucumber Noodles
Thai Peanut Sauce Cucumber Noodles. Simple low carb noodles with peanut-free Paleo Thai peanut sauce. This is the perfect no cook low carb side dish that will easily bring variety to your dining table!
Thai Peanut Sauce Cucumber Noodles – Easy No Cook
Tired of zucchini noodles or looking for more low carb noodle recipes? My super simple Thai Peanut Sauce Cucumber Noodles are light and refreshing. It will easily bring new flavor to everyday healthy meal!
Spiralizer or Julienne peeler ?
Years ago I saw a man at union square selling vegetable/julienne peeler in the city. The man was able to make vegetable noodles, remove potato eyes and blemishes, and so many magic tricks with just one simple peeler. This was the era before spiralizer was even invented so it attracted a huge crowd watching his performance on the streets.
The shape of the julienne peeler reminds me of men’s shaving razors with a slightly bulkier shape. It’s super sharp and you can peel and julienne practically any vegetables.
I love that I can make straight lined long vegetable noodles easily without having to set up a spiralizer machine on my kitchen counter. And best of all, you can easily avoid the vegetable core as you peel through the layers so the noodles are less likely to get wet and watery.
This cucumber noodle salad goes perfectly with my Thai no peanut Peanut Sauce. The sauce is naturally sweet and creamy. Just pour, mix, and pair with some protein and you are good to go!
So my friends this Thai Peanut Sauce Cucumber Noodles are –
Easy side dish
Crunchy, refreshing, and naturally sweet
& Paleo, Whole30, and Keto friendly
If you give this Thai Peanut Sauce Cucumber Noodles a try, leave a comment and rate the recipe below. Be sure to tag #IHeartUmami on Instagram, I’d love to see your creations!
Thai Peanut Sauce Cucumber Noodles (Paleo, Whole30, Keto)
- 1 English cucumber
- 1/2 cup Paleo EasyThai Peanut Sauce
- optional topping chopped scallions, small raisins, toasted sesame seeds
- Julienne the cucumber with a julienne peeler until you almost reach the core (where the seeds are). Discard or save the core for another use.
- Place the julienned cucumber noodles over a large flat plate lined with clean paper towel to soak up more water. Store in the fridge while making the Paleo Thai Peanut Sauce.
- Toss the cucumber noodles with the sauce. Serve cold and immediately.