Paleo Blender Pumpkin Soup
Paleo Blender Pumpkin Soup with canned pumpkin and coconut milk, sweetened with apple juice and with no added sugar. It’s buttery, naturally sweet, and creamy delicious. Simply blend and reheat over stovetop. Enjoy a bowl of Paleo Whole30 pumpkin soup in no time!
Ever since I got my blendtec, my husband and I have been putting it to good use. Nate loves making my Paleo Green Smoothie for after workout drink. And my new favorite blender recipe is this Paleo Blender Pumpkin Soup. So simple and creamy delicious!
Easy healthy Whole30 friendly – Paleo Blender Pumpkin Soup
Recently I really enjoy using natural fruit juice to add a bit sweet flavor to savory recipes. From my Thai No Peanut Peanut Sauce to Paleo Blender Pumpkin Soup. Pumpkin naturally is less sweet than butternut squash or Kabocha so a little natural sweetener like apple juice will help balance the flavor and make it whole family friendly.
Love Pumpkin and Apple flavor combo
I was trying to see how lazy I can to make this Paleo Blender Pumpkin Soup. First time I threw everything to a blender without sautéing the shallots and garlic first. Nate loved the soup but I feel that the raw garlic and shallots taste too pungent and spicy to me. So in the recipe below, I quickly sauté the garlic and shallots to bring out more natural sweet flavor. Don’t skip this step!
I added a bit curry and cumin powder to add depth to the pumpkin soup. The flavor of clove and cinnamon are wonderful additions for fall. Just reheat over stovetop, add full fat coconut milk, and garnish with some toasted pumpkin seeds, this Paleo Blender Pumpkin Soup made with apple juice is so delicious yet different from most pumpkin recipe on the net.
Warm the soup over a stovetop to bring the flavor together. This healthy pumpkin soup is dairy-free. It’s good in the fridge for up to 1 week and also freezer friendly.
So my friends, this Paleo Blender Pumpkin Soup is
No added sugar
Blend and Enjoy
Paleo, Whole30, and Vegan friendly!
If you give this Paleo Blender Pumpkin Soup a try, I’d so appreciate if you can leave a review and rate the recipe below. It’ll help me and my blog tremendously. Thanks in advance!
If sharing on Instagram, be sure to tag @iheartumami.ny. I’d love to see your lovely creations.
What to serve this soup with? Subscribe to Make 10 delicious Paleo meals in under 10 minutes each!
Paleo Blender Pumpkin Soup (Whole30, Vegan)
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 large shallot, , sliced thinly (alt. 1 small yellow onion, diced)
- 2 large garlic cloves, , sliced
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- ½ to 1 tsp curry powder
- ⅛ tsp cumin powder
- ½ cup chicken stock, or vegetable stock
- ½ cup apple juice
- ¼ to ⅓ cup full fat coconut milk
- Coarse salt and black pepper to taste
- In a well-heated saute skillet, add avocado oil. Saute shallot and garlic until fragrant about 2-3 minutes. Season with a small pinch of salt. Set aside.
- In a high speed blender, add sauteed shallots and garlic and all ingredients except salt and pepper. Blend about 1 minute or until creamy smooth.
- Pour the soup into a medium soup pot. Warm up the soup over medium heat. Stir ofen. Add full fat coconut milk and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot, warm, or slightly chilled.
These dishes will go perfectly with my Pumpkin Soup! Paleo Beef with Broccoli, Creamy Coconut Milk Meatballs, Thai Basil Beef, Chicken Broccoli Stir-Fry, Chicken Zucchini and Olive Stir-Fry, Whole30 hash browns, and Paleo Buddha Bowls.