Vietnamese Dipping Sauce (Nuoc Cham)
This Vietnamese Dipping Sauce (Nuoc Cham) is one of my favorite Paleo and Keto salad dressings. From spring roll dipping sauce to noodle dishes. This is the must-have condiment for Vietnamese food lovers!
Nuoc Cham is a sweet, sour, and salty condiment that is served with virtually every Vietnamese dish. I love using it as a dipping sauce for my Paleo spring rolls or drizzle it over Vietnamese lemongrass chicken noodle bowls. Today’s Vietnamese dipping sauce recipe is for keto and paleo users.
Nước Chấm Pronunciation
Nuoc [nook] Cham [chum]
How long does nuoc cham last in the fridge?
If store in a glass and airtight container in the fridge, nuoc cham should last 3-4 weeks. The chili and garlic flavor might become stronger overtime. Use a clean spoon every time to keep the sauce fresh.
Does fish sauce have shellfish?
How do you make Vietnamese dipping fish sauce?
To make Paleo and Keto Vietnamese Sauce (Nuoc Cham), you’ll need –
- Lime juice
- Fish sauce
- Rice vinegar
- Warm water
- Keto honey (product link in profile), honey, or maple syrup
- Garlic cloves
- Thai chilis or serrano chili pepper
Vietnamese Dipping Sauce Pairings
- Paleo lemongrass pork
- Vietnamese lemongrass meatballs
- Banh-Mi Salad
- Vietnamese aromatic egg wraps
- Paleo Egg Rolls
- Vietnamese garlic shrimp
- More Vietnamese food here
So my friends, you can use this Vietnamese dressing for any dishes you like! It’s the perfect salad dressings for hot summer and whenever you crave Vietnamese food. If you give this Nuoc Cham dipping sauce a try, rate the recipe and leave a comment below. I’d love to hear from you!
More Healthy Easy Paleo Salad Dressings
- 5 Spring Whole30 Salad Dressings
- Paleo Creamy Ginger Salad Dressing
- Paleo Easy Thai ‘Peanut’ Sauce
- More Dipping Sauces here
Vietnamese Dipping Sauce (Nuoc Cham) – Paleo Keto
- In a bowl, combine ingredients from lime juice to chili pepper, if using. Stir well until the sugar is dissolved. Let the sauce sit for at least 15 minutes before using.
- Store in an airtight glass container in the fridge for up to 3-4 weeks. The chili and garlic flavor might become stronger overtime. Use a clean spoon to scoop the sauce every time to keep it fresh.
- The nutritional label is calculated per tablespoon with Keto honey.