Blueberry Lavender Simple Syrup
3-Ingredient Paleo Blueberry Lavender Simple Syrup honestly takes less than 10 minutes to make and is loaded with fresh blueberries and hint of lavender flavors. It makes the perfect topping for ice cream, pancakes, pound cake or other desserts!
3-Ingredient Blueberry Lavender Simple Syrup (Paleo, Easy, No Refined Sugar)
This is an incredibly easy blueberry lavender syrup that uses fresh blueberries, lavender flower buds, and little honey. It has a light floral scent from the lavender but without overpowering. It takes less than 10 minutes to make and is the perfect topping for ice cream, pancakes, chia pudding, or waffles, or mixed-in with sparkling water for a refreshing drink!
My homemade Lavender Blueberry Syrup has a hint of floral scent without overpowering. I found the lavender buds in local farmers’ market and you can also get them on Amazon. Make sure the lavender is culinary grade. This means it’s okay for cooking.
No Starch and No Refined Sugar
All you need are blueberries, culinary grade lavender flower buds, little honey, a sieve, and a bowl.
- Cook/simmer the blueberries with lavender in a pot until the berries start popping. Mash and stir periodically.
- Off heat. Stir-in honey to taste.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve over a bowl.
- Mash and press the berries until you no longer can extract any liquid.
Serve the homemade simple blueberry-lavender syrup with Honey Lavender Ice Cream !
More Healthy Paleo Desserts:
- Black sesame coconut milk ice cream
- Keto Chocolate Almond Butter Crepes
- Paleo Chocolate Olive Oil Bundt Cake
- Paleo No Bake Christmas Cookies
- Vietnamese Coconut Tapioca Pudding Recipe with Mango Purée
- Homemade Dairy-Free Fudge Pops
- More desserts and snacks here
More Berry Recipes:
- Blueberry Lemon Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Instant Pot Strawberry Compote
- Paleo Oatmeal with fresh berries and fruit
- Paleo Strawberry Chia Pudding
Watch How To Make Blueberry Lavender Simple Syrup For Ice Cream!
Blueberry Lavender Simple Syrup (Paleo)
Blueberry-Lavender Simple Syrup:
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- ¼ tsp culinary grade lavender flower buds
- ½ tsp honey, or to taste
- In a heavy bottom medium size pot, add blueberries and lavender. Cook over medium-low to low heat for about 6-8 minutes until the berries start popping. Mash and stir periodically so that the berries won’t stick to the bottom.
- Off heat. Stir-in honey. Pour mixture over a large mesh strainer over a bowl. Press the berries to extract the juice until you no longer can extract any liquid.
- You should get about ⅔ cup of lavender blueberry sauce. Discard the solids.
- Store the syrup in a glass lid container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.