Homemade Dairy-Free Fudge Pops
This Paleo Homemade Dairy-Free Fudge Pops may well be the ultimate chocolate ice cream fix! Rich and creamy, yet dairy-free and low carb.
The velvety chocolate flavor in this will blow your mind! A no churn and no blender fudge pops that are incredibly creamy smooth. 6 ingredients, easy to make, and will always leave you wanting more…
Homemade Dairy-Free Fudge Pops (Paleo, Keto, Low Carb)
Chocolate fudge pops – you are my favorite and always will be. The simple trick that makes this dairy-free ice cream tastes creamy rich is to use dairy-free coffee creamer!
It makes these Paleo fudge popsicles ultra smooth and gives it that intense chocolate flavor and a beautiful creamy mouth feel.
Many of you know how much I adore dark chocolate sweets. If you browse my dessert archive, you’ll see that more than 50% of the time I’ll write a chocolate flavored sweets than any other kind. I also love making my own sweets at home because I can control the type and the amount of sweetener and the quality of the chocolates.
Good Quality Cacao Powder and Dairy-Free Creamer Are The Key
A good quality of cacao powder has a rich chocolate aroma. The flavor is intense and you can smell it the moment you open the bag. I like to use Navita’s cacao powder. It’s unsweetened.
I also found that using dairy-free half-and-half is a great way to make dairy-free fudge pops. Quite often, I feel that coconut milk cream makes my fudge taste too coconut tasting so a dairy-free coffee creamer that has a combination of almond and coconut milk gives just the right amount of creaminess without being too overpowering.
How to make Homemade Low Carb and Dairy-Free Fudge Pops?
You’ll need –
- Dairy-free half-and-half creamer
- Unsweetened dark chocolate bars
- Cacao powder
- Monkfruit maple-flavored syrup or maple syrup
- Coarse sea salt
- Vanilla extract
The recipe will give you 6 fudge popsicles. I use a stainless steel molds. You can, however, use any molds you have.
How many calories are in a low carb dairy-free fudge pop?
For 1 serving of dairy-free, Paleo, and Keto Fudge Popsicle, it has 111 calories, 7 gram carbohydrates, and 0 gram sugar.
Do fudge pops have gluten?
My Paleo Homemade Dairy-Free Fudge Pops are gluten-free, dairy-free, and low carb.
I also provide two types of sweeteners – Monkfruit maple-flavored syrup or maple syrup. For people who are on keto or prefer a low carb sweetener, Monkfuirt maple syrup will be a good alternative.
More chocolate recipes
- Paleo chocolate almond butter crepes (Keto friendly)
- Paleo chocolate olive oil bundt cake (Keto friendly)
- Paleo Hot Chocolate (Keto friendly)
- Paleo Christmas Cookies (no bake)
- Chocolate Souffle Pancakes (Japanese style)
Homemade Dairy-Free Fudge Pops (Paleo, Low Carb, Keto)
Homemade Dairy-Free Fudge Pops (Paleo, Low carb, Keto):
- 1 oz. dark chocolate bars
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Large handful Finely chopped nuts
- Popsicle Molds
- In a medium sauce pot, add ingredients from dairy-free half-and-half to coarse salt.
- Simmer over medium-low to low heat. Stir often with a wooden spoon until the chocolate is completely melted and the texture becomes creamy smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Off heat, stir-in vanilla extract. Taste and adjust sweetener quantity to your own liking. Set the fudge mixture aside to let it cool completely.
- Pour the fudge mixture into popsicle molds and leave about 1-2mm from the top to allow ice expansion. Chill in the freezer overnight or at least 4-6 hours.
- To remove the popsicle molds, soak them in room temperature water for 2-3 minutes.
- Optional step, place chocolate bars with coconut oil in a heat-proof bowl. Melt them in a microwave for about 30 seconds. Stir to mix well. Dip the fudge pops into the melted chocolate sauce and sprinkle with nuts.
- Start with the lowest amount of maple syrup (sweetener) quantity. If not sweet enough to your taste, add ½ tbsp more until your desired level.
- The nutritional label is calculated with monkfruit maple-flavored syrup and without the topping.
- The recipe makes six popsicles in this stainless steel popsicle mold.