Paleo No Bake Christmas Cookies taste like chocolate peanut butter cookies but with no peanuts. These no bake Paleo Christmas Cookies are low in sugar and they freeze well. They are the best Paleo No Bake Christmas Cookies for all year round!
Paleo No Bake Christmas Cookies
Every year around the holiday season I found myself craving holiday cookies, cakes, and pies. Out of all the holiday baking options cookies are probably my first choice because they are easy to make and are great holiday gifts for friends and family.
Given that baking is not a strong nature of mine whenever I bake I always go for simple things like my blackberry lemon jam thumbprint cookies, chocolate olive oil bundt cake, paleo grain-free pumpkin muffins, and today’s Paleo No Bake Christmas Cookies!
Chocolate peanut butter flavor with no peanuts
It was not my intention to make a peanut butter flavor no bake cookies but for some interesting reason these no bake Christmas cookies have a hint of peanut butter flavor. It gives a nice balance to the cacao powder so the cookies aren’t too sweet or too bitter.
How to make Paleo no bake cookies
- Use a food processor to pulse and blend the nuts and dry berries to fine until they form a moist ‘dough’- ish texture.
- Use a cookie scoop to shape the no bake cookies.
- Flash freeze the cookies in the freezer for 15-20 mins. before serving.
You can use any toppings you like for example shaved chocolate, shredded coconut, more chopped nuts…etc. These no bake cookies freeze extremely well in the freezer so they are perfect for winter holiday gifts.
So my friends if you are running short on time making holiday baked goods, I highly recommend that you give these Paleo No Bake Christmas Cookies a try. They are –
Chocolate/peanut butter flavored (but no peanuts)
& Freeze well for transport
Leave a comment below and rate the recipe. It’ll help me and my blog tremendously. Thanks in advance!
Also use the share button to share these no bake cookies recipe with your friends and family! They are perfect for not only holidays but also everyday healthy snacks!
Paleo No Bake Christmas Cookies, flavored with cacao chocolate. Nutty delicious no bake cookies made the best Paleo Christmas Cookies for the holiday season!
- Shredded coconuts finely chopped nuts, cookie sprinkles
- Finely blend dry ingredients in a food processor until the nuts and berries, if using, are finely ground, about 1.5 to 2 minutes. You might need to scrap the bowl a few times to ground the nuts evenly.
- Add wet ingredients. Blend again until everything is well combined, about 1.5 minutes. Scrap the bowl a few times to distribute the almond butter well. You should have a pretty sticky cookie ‘dough’ at this point. If not, keep blending until a cookie ‘dough’ forms.
- Taste test and add more salt or sweetener if desired.
- Line a large sheet pan or flat plate with parchment paper. Use a cookie scoop to form about 18 cookies. If it feels hard to form shape, use your fingers to press/pinch the ‘dough’ together. The cookies will look similar to coconut macaroon with a flat bottom and a dome top.
- Sprinkle with toppings of choice, if using. Freeze for 15-20 minutes before serving.
Storage and make-ahead: These Paleo No Bake Christmas Cookies freeze well. Once they become solid, store them in airtight containers in the freezer. Before serving, leave them at kitchen counter for 10-15 minutes before serving.
The nutritional label is calculated with maple syrup and without the toppings.
Looking for more easy homemade holiday gifts? Check out my Paleo Cashew Parmesan Cheese, I Heart Umami Bouillon, 3-Ingredient Blackberry-Lemon Jam (with no pectin), Instant Pot 1-Minute Strawberry Compote, and Ginger-Spiced Mixed Nuts!