Paleo Asian Taco Meal Prep Bowls
Paleo Asian Taco Meal Prep Bowls ! Savory Chinese-inspired meat sauce with melt-in-your-mouth eggplants and tons of fresh veggies. Shop once, prep once, eat healthy all week !
Love coming home to dinner like this ready for you to devour ?? Then you certainty don’t want to miss this Meal Prep perfect Asian Taco Meal Prep Bowls !
Hit the PLAY button to get the groove going …listen to the music …oh yeah … and you are 1-minute away from making a perfect bowl of Paleo Asian Tacos!
Add An Egg On It …Paleo Asian Taco Meal Prep Bowls
This is a serving day suggestion. I poached an egg until the egg white was cooked yet the yolk was still soft and tender. The melted egg yolk goes perfectly with the savory meat sauce and sweet eggplants.
I’m so hungry just thinking about it !
Have you joined my Sunday Meal Prep Challenge ?
Ever since I started the Sunday Meal Prep Challenge group on Facebook, I’m totally sold on paleo meal prep!
I set aside between 1 ½ to 2 hours on a Sunday morning to get everything ready for the week. Since everything’s ready, I don’t need to rush home and reinvent the wheel just to figure out what to put on the dinner table. It saves me time, money, and most importantly gives me peace-of-mind.
This group is completely free to join but you have to be a subscriber to my blog. It can be completely self-guided or join our loving and caring private Facebook group to do it live with us.
To join the free meal prep challenge group click the button below.
To make an extra yum Paleo Asian Taco Meal Prep Bowls…
I used a combination of ground pork and ground chicken for a more complex flavor. First, I sauteed the meat with aromatics and broke it down further to small pieces.
Then I added my homemade Asian Taco meat sauce to make it extra flavorful. Cover it with a lid and slow simmer over low heat.
I diced the eggplants into slightly larger bite-sized chunks so they would maintain the shape better once softened.
Pan sear the eggplants in a separate large sauté pan until they turn slightly softer but not mushy or watery.
Combine the slow simmered ground meat with perfectly grilled eggplants. Give a quick toss and you’ve got a perfect pot of Asian style Taco meat sauce !
Now to help you take real action so you’ll come home to enjoy these yummy healthy meals
Join my Paleo and Whole30 friendly Sunday Meal Prep group ! You’ll receive two weeks or completely done for you shopping lists, meal prep instructions, and serving day guides (plus freezer techniques for Paleo Asian food) !
So what are you waiting for ?!?
Paleo Asian Taco Meal Prep Bowls
- ½ lb ground pork + ½ lb ground chicken or turkey
- 2-3 medium size Italian eggplants, , diced to larger bite size cubes
- Broccoli florets, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower rice, , as much as you like
- 2 large garlic cloves, , minced
- 1 large shallot, , minced
- 1 ½ tbsp ginger, , chopped finely
- 3 bulbs scallions, (separate white & green parts), chopped
- ½ tsp chili pepper flakes, (optional)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 ½ tsp tomato paste
- Ground meat: Melt 1 tbsp ghee in a large saute pan. When hot, add ingredients under “aromatics”. Season w/ a small pinch of salt. Saute until fragrant (about 10 secs.) Add ground meat and use a wooden spoon to further break up the meat into finger pieces. Season w/ 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 ½ tsp tomato paste, and a small pinch of salt. Cook until the meat is no longer pink. Add ingredients under “sauce”. Lower the heat to medium-low. Cover with a lid.
- Eggplants: In the meantime, heat 1 ½ tbsp ghee in a separate large saute pan. When hot, add diced eggplants. Cook until the eggplants become soft and withered but not mushy (about 6-9 mins.).
- Combine: Add cooked eggplants to the meat sauce. Give a few quick toss. Garnish with green parts of scallions.
- To make meal prep bowls: Once the meat sauce is cool to room temperature, add cauliflower rice, meat sauce, broccoli florets, and chopped cherry tomatoes. Seal the containers and store in the fridge for up to 4 days