Pineapple Cauliflower Fried Rice
Pineapple Cauliflower Fried Rice !
Let’s play a game. Fast forward a few hours from now, after a long day work. You are tired, hungry, and just want to crawl back to that comfortable sofa at home to chill and relax.
Once you’re finally home, imagine opening your fridge, and seeing a bowl of juicy savory stir-fry shrimp, chicken, and veggies ready for you to devour.
No waiting for takeout delivery. No pulling out a credit card required.
Just heat-up and eat. What an awesome feeling.
And this Pineapple Cauliflower Fried Rice is the type of meal that I look forward to eating after a long day work.
Even though my first goal is showing you how to make everyday food more delicious, more flavorful, my ultimate dream is helping you make cooking fun and exciting again.
Be it Paleo or Keto, may it be better energy, clearer skin, or dropping weight. You’ll feel good and look good.
My videographer and I spent an entire weekend filming 2 episodes of step-by-step instructions on how to make Pineapple Cauliflower Fried Rice & how to make Pineapple Boat.
Be sure to check out my YouTube videos below where I share tricks and tips on how to make your Pineapple Cauliflower Fried Rice just as tasty as mine.
P.s. If you want to pre-make the dish and serve it the day after- which I doubt you’ll be able to resist :)) – add-in the raw cauliflower rice right before serving so that the cauliflower rice texture will maintain crunchy.
P.p.s Leave a comment here and let me know if there’s anything I can help. And if you’ve enjoyed a dish, using my recipes, please take a pic and send it to Hello@IHeartUmami.com. I’m collecting pictures and building a platform for you to share, exchange, and show-off how awesome you are ! 😀
Paleo Pineapple Cauliflower Fried Rice
- ¼ lb shrimp, peeled & cleaned
- ½ lb chicken breast, thinly sliced to bite-sizes
- 6 tbsp diced pineapple
- 1 ½ cups cauliflower rice, raw, lightly processed in a food processor
- Half one whole red bell peppers, diced
- Half one whole green bell peppers, diced
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp ghee
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1 medium shallot, diced
- 2 stalks spring onions, sliced (separate white & green color parts)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- ⅛ tsp garlic and onion powder
- Olive oil
- Mix well sliced chicken with “chicken seasonings”.
- Heat coconut oil and ghee over high heat. When hot, add ingredients under “aroma base”. Cook until fragrant with a small pinch of salt (about 10 secs).
- Add chicken. Cook until they are almost cooked through. Season with a small pinch of salt.
- Add shrimp. Cook for 2 mins or until they turn slightly pink color.
- Add “stir-fry sauce”. Cook for 1 min. Keep stirring and scooping the ingredients.
- Add red + green bell pepper, diced pineapple. Keep stirring and scooping for an additional minute.
- Turn off the stove. Add-in raw cauliflower rice. Stir & mix well. Serve hot.