Kimchi Beef Roll
This recipe is not only easy to make but also a great way to dress up your steak to impress your friends and family!This recipe is not only easy to make but also a great way to dress up your steak to impress your friends and family!
Kimchi Beef RollPrint Pin Rate
- 1/2 Lbs Boneless beef short ribs
- 1 half Whole nappa cabbage kimchi
- 2 whole garlic, Sliced
- 1 tbsp EVOO or Coconut oil
- 3 -4 leafs Lettuce
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1/2 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Sesame oil
- Slice short ribs to 1/4 inch or thinner
- Marinate the beef w/ Tamari, Black pepper, Chili powder, and Sesame oil for 15 minutes.
- Fried the garlic in olive oil or coconut oil
- Pan seared the beef. Season some sea salt as you go !
- Take one slice of kimchi leaf and lay the lettuce as thin and long to conform to the shape of the kimchi in the following layer order: - Kimchi - Greens - Steak slices!
- Roll from the stem side of the kimchi and tuck the ingredients to create a tight bundle.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?Tag @iheartumami.ny on Instagram and hashtag it #iheartumami.
I’ve only been poking around your recipe blog for a few minutes and I’m already so inspired. I’m bored with the same old recipes everyone is doing. Thank you so much for making paleo exciting again.
Thanks so much, dear Lisa! You are so sweet! I’m flattered. Please feel free to reach out and I’d love to hear from you! :))