Kimchi Beef Roll
This recipe is not only easy to make but also a great way to dress up your steak to impress your friends and family!This recipe is not only easy to make but also a great way to dress up your steak to impress your friends and family!
Kimchi Beef RollPrint Pin Rate
- 1/2 Lbs Boneless beef short ribs
- 1 half Whole nappa cabbage kimchi
- 2 whole garlic, Sliced
- 1 tbsp EVOO or Coconut oil
- 3 -4 leafs Lettuce
- 1 bunch scallions
- 1/2 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Sesame oil
- Slice short ribs to 1/4 inch or thinner
- Marinate the beef w/ Tamari, Black pepper, Chili powder, and Sesame oil for 15 minutes.
- Fried the garlic in olive oil or coconut oil
- Pan seared the beef. Season some sea salt as you go !
- Take one slice of kimchi leaf and lay the lettuce as thin and long to conform to the shape of the kimchi in the following layer order: - Kimchi - Greens - Steak slices!
- Roll from the stem side of the kimchi and tuck the ingredients to create a tight bundle.