Paleo Triple Green Kale Salad – Bring New flavor To Your Dinner Table
This Whole30, Keto, and Vegan friendly Paleo Triple green kale salad has become one of my go-to side dishes lately.
Kale is full of antioxidants, vitamins, fiber …etc and I’m excited to bring a new flavor to your dinner table and help you eat more dark leafy greens ! ❤️
Hit Play: How to make Paleo Triple Green Kale Salad –
Ways to prepare Lacinato Kale
I hope you’ll fall in love with this delicious and gorgeous Paleo Triple Green Kale Salad. When you are in the grocery store next, be sure to grab a bunch of Lacinato Kale and start adding all the superfood deliciousness to your dinner table !
Use the social share button to pin to as many boards as you like !
Paleo triple green kale salad ! Healthy easy Kale salad recipe with avocado, snow peas, and hemp seeds in light Asian soy-free ginger sesame dressing. Whole30, Keto, and vegan friendly. Follow the instructions to make this easy and delicious everyday healthy kale side dish to help you eat more leafy greens !
- 8-10 oz. Lacinato kale aka tuscan kale, slice to small pieces
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil alt. flaxseed oil
- 2 small garlic cloves grated or crushed
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Pinch of coarse sea salt
- Snow peas chopped, large handful
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
- 2 tsp aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 ripe avocado sliced
- Scallions chopped, small handful
- Orange zest use a microplane
- Sprinkle with hemp seeds as much as you like
- Rinse and wash the kale thoughtfully. Pat dry. Lay a kale leaf on a cutting board and run a paring knife along each side of the center stem. Repeat until all the stems have been removed. Stack 4-5 layers of kale leaves and roll them up to slice into smaller pieces.
- Combine chopped kale leaves with all the ingredients under “Part 1”. Use clean hands to gently massage the kale, rubbing the oil into the leaves for a few seconds.
- Add “Part 2” of the ingredients. Give a quick toss and serve in room temperature or slightly chilled.