Paleo 1 Minute Asian Chicken salad – a delicious Chinese Chicken Salad recipe.
You know those lazy summer days when you just don’t want to turn on the stove and spend time in a hot kitchen. This 1 Minute Asian Chicken salad might just solve your problem.
It’s quick, delicious, and nutritious!
This salad is widely known in Taiwan and China. Traditionally it uses a type of Asian vinegar called black vinegar. It’s not the greatest ingredient for us because of its chemical and sugar content. Here I made it Paleo, Whole30, and Keto friendly, and as always, without losing a dish’s authentic taste.
I poached the chicken breast and seasoned it lightly for flavoring. If you opt for a store bought rotisserie chicken, choose one that’s seasoned with salt and pepper or herb flavor so that it won’t clash with the dressing.
Watch the 1 Minute Asian Chicken Salad below and share the video with your friends and family.
This 1 Minute Asian Chicken Salad might just be your No. 1 chicken salad that you simply can’t miss this summer!
Paleo 1 minute Asian Chicken Salad ! This is a super quick Asian chicken salad and perfect for meal prep. Chop cucumbers and carrots in advance. Dinner will be ready in less than 1 minute !
- 1 ½ lbs poached chicken breasts or use a rotisserie chicken seasoned with salt and pepper only skinless
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup thin sliced seedless cucumbers
- 1 scallion chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- 3/4 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp white pepper
- ½ tsp chili powder optional
- Water boil the chicken breasts until cooked through. Once they are cool, shred them into long pieces and combine with the “chicken seasoning”. Store in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. If you purchase a store bought simple rotisserie chicken, you can skip this step.
- Toss shredded chicken, cilantro, scallion, sliced cucumbers and carrots with ingredients listed under “Salad dressing”.
- Give it a gentle toss. Serve and Enjoy!