Paleo Cold Ramen Noodles
Paleo Cold Ramen Noodles ! Low carb healthy zoodle ramen recipe with grilled chicken in chilled soy-free Asian ramen noodle dressing. Simple dinner that’s Whole30 and Keto friendly. Perfect clean eating both adults and kids will love!
My family and I LOVE this super versatile dish. Every hot summer it’s customary to have at least one bowl of Paleo Cold Ramen Noodles to keep our tummies happy and healthy.
Hit the PLAY BUTTON to celebrate this summer must-have dish with me! Share and Pin to as many boards as you like! You are going to LOVE it ! ❤️❤️
My topping choice for Paleo Cold Ramen Noodles
Traditionally this dish often comes with shredded crab meat. I replaced it with grilled chicken thighs to keep it more filling. Chicken is also a common item that most people can enjoy if they are allergic to shellfish like I am.
You can absolutely replace chicken thighs with chicken breasts and use the same seasoning in the recipe below. If you use chicken breasts, it’s best to use thin sliced breasts or butterfly a thick one and lightly pound it flat so it will not only cook faster but the flavor will come through more easily.
Soft Boiled Ramen-Style Eggs + Iced Cold Soy-Free Asian Noodle Dressing
Every wonder how to make Ramen shop style water boiled eggs with soft egg yolks in the middle ?
BonAppetit did an experiment with eggs boiling in hot water and various cooking times. In my own attempts, I found that between 6 ½ to 7 minutes gives me the most desired soft boiled eggs with the yolk still soft and runny in the middle.
To go with the Paleo Cold Ramen Noodle low carb theme, the dressing is soy free with no added sugar. The same dressing will go super well with salad, light dipping sauce for grilled pork, chicken, or beef.
A bowl of yummy goodness ! ❤️❤️
Be sure to PIN on Pinterest and SHARE this healthy and delicious low carb recipe on Facebook ! Your family and friends will THANK YOU later ! ❤️❤️
Paleo Cold Ramen Noodles !
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized to zucchini noodles
- 2-3 chicken thighs, skinless boneless
- 6-10 shrimp, peeled and deveined (optional item)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic and Onion granules to taste
Cold ramen dressing:
Other toppings (as much as you like):
- Spinach, quick blanched*
- Radish, sliced, optional item
- Seaweed, Japanese Wakame, optional item*
- Scallions, chopped, as much as you like
- 2-3 soft boiled eggs *see instructions below
- Spiralize 1 large zucchini to make zoodles. Cover and set aside in the fridge. Lightly season both sides of chicken thighs with salt, pepper, garlic and onion granules. Grill the chicken thighs until they are completely cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Blanched items: In a medium sized pot of boiling water, quickly blanch the spinach for a few seconds then drain in a colander, rinse under cold running water, and let it drip dry or gently squeeze out excess water. Set aside. Use the same pot of boiling water to quickly blanch shrimp until the color of the shrimp just starts to turn pink. Rinse under cold running water and set aside.
- Soft boiled eggs: In a medium sized pot of boiling water, carefully add 2-3 eggs to the boiling water. Cook the eggs over medium heat in the simmering water for 7 minutes. Gently push and move the eggs around in the pot to ensure even cooking on all sides. Remove and place the eggs in an ice bath of water until they are chilled and cool to touch. Gently tap the eggs and peel under cold running water. Slice in half right before serving.
- Assemble: In a medium size serving bowl, add zoodles, sliced grilled chicken, shrimp, spinach, egg, and the rest of ingredients under toppings. Pour over the dressing before serving. Add a few drops of hot sesame oil if desired.