Baked Kale Chips
Crispy Baked Kale Chips that’s easy, quick, and perfect healthy snacks. Enjoy them between meals or add to meal bowls for extra crispy deliciousness. Keto Whole30 Vegan and Paleo friendly !
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 large bundle curly green and/or purple kale
- 2 tbsp hazelnut or avocado oil
- Seasoning of choice mine is garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, and pink salt*
- 2 large baking sheet pans + parchment paper
Preheat oven to 300F. Cut away large stems. Rinse and thoroughly dry kale. Use a salad spinner to help dry up the leaves even further if you have one at home.
Spread the kale over 2 large baking sheet pans. Lightly brush each leave both front and back with hazelnut oil. Sprinkle with seasonings of choice, using hands to distribute and gently rub the seasonings in both front and back.
Try to make the leaves as flat and not folded over as possible and leave some space between each leave. Bake at 300F for 10-15 minutes or until kale is crispy and in slight golden brown. Watch closely as it can burn easily.
Let cool slightly - the leaves will crisp up even more once out of the oven. Use a scissor to cut along the stem. Enjoy immediately. Best when fresh.
- For flavor variety, try sprinkle with nutritional yeast to add more flavor !
- No pink salt? Use sea salt instead.
Serving: 161g | Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10.5g | Saturated Fat: 0.8g | Sodium: 252mg | Potassium: 556mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 303% | Vitamin C: 303% | Calcium: 23% | Iron: 13%