Paleo Banana Coconut Tapioca Puddings
Paleo Banana Coconut Tapioca Puddings ! This is a famous Tapioca pudding recipe from Thailand and I made it dairy free and paleo friendly. It tastes great in room or chilled temperature.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 5 servings
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp organic maple syrup optional
- 3 tbsp small tapioca pearls rinsed and drained
- 3 slices ripe bananas cut into thick
- 3 tbsp white sesame seeds best dry-roasted in a skillet for about 5 mins over low heat until browned
Heat water, coconut milk, vanilla essence, and maple syrup(optional) in a large saucepan over medium to medium/low heat until it starts simmering.
Reduce the heat to low and add tapioca pearls, stirring from time to time for 5 to 6 mins.
Add bananas and simmer uncovered for another 3 mins.
When the pearls turn translucent, remove from the heat.
Serve cold or hot with a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds on top.