Paleo Thai grilled beef salad
Insanely delicious Paleo Thai grilled beef salad that's Paleo, Keto, and Whole30 friendly. If you love Thai or Asian food, you'll love this Thai style grilled beef salad.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- ¾ lb sirloin steak
- 2 small seedless persian cucumber sliced
- 1 shallot sliced thinly
- Handful of fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- Handful of mixed greens
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp ghee Whole30 compliant clarified butter
- 3 cloves small garlic chopped finely
- 1 red chili pepper seeded and chopped finely (I use california red fresno pepper today)
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp red pepper sauce I use A& B original flavor pepper sauce
- 2-3 tbsp fresh lime juice Use 2 tbsp first. Taste before serving and see if more is needed
Season the steak with salt & black pepper to taste. Heat 1tsp ghee in a grill pan over high heat, when hot, grill the steak for about 2-3 minutes per side or until your desired doneness. Set the steak aside to rest and cover with aluminum foil.
Mix all ingredients listed under “dressing” together with the exception of lime juice.
Heat a small saucepan over medium-high heat, when hot, add dressing from the previous step. Use a wooden spoon to gently stir the dressing. Once it’s warmed, stir-in 2 tbsp of lime juice. Turn off the heat. Pour it into a bowl and set aside.
Mix chopped cucumber, cilantro, thinly sliced shallot, and mixed greens in a large salad tray. Thin slice the beef against the grain.