Paleo Thai Minced Chicken Herbal Salad
Delicious Paleo Thai minced chicken salad with fresh herbs. It's savory, citrusy, and full of flavor. Try this Thai style ground chicken dish. You are going to love it !
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 2 tbsp coconut oil for sauteing use
Flavor layer 1 -
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2 shallots finely chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon zest alt. 1 lemongrass
- 1 large red chili pepper finely chopped & seeded
Flavor layer 2 -
- 1 ½ tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 lime juice taste and see if another 1/2 lime juice is needed before serving
- 2 tbsp lime zest
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- Pinch of sea salt
Flavor layer 3 -
- Handful of chopped cilantro and mint leaves
- 1 spring onion chopped
Heat 2 tbsp coconut oil over high heat. When hot, add ingredients under Flavor layer 1. Add a small pinch of salt and stir-fry for 2 -3 minutes until golden brown but not burned.
Add ground chicken. Stir-fry until the meat is completely cooked through. Season with a small pinch of salt.
Turn off of the heat. Add ingredients under Flavor layer 2.
Give it a quick stir then add ingredients under Flavor layer 3.
Mix everything well and taste and see if more lime juice is needed.