Paleo Pineapple Cauliflower Fried Rice
Paleo Pineapple Cauliflower Fried Rice ! Delicious and juicy pineapple stir-fry with cauliflower rice with savory sauce, fresh shrimp and chicken. If you love Chinese food, you'll love this Paleo Cauliflower fried rice !
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- ¼ lb shrimp peeled & cleaned
- ½ lb chicken breast thinly sliced to bite-sizes
- 6 tbsp diced pineapple
- 1 ½ cups cauliflower rice raw, lightly processed in a food processor
- Half one whole red bell peppers diced
- Half one whole green bell peppers diced
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp ghee
- 3 cloves garlic chopped finely
- 1 medium shallot diced
- 2 stalks spring onions sliced (separate white & green color parts)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- ⅛ tsp garlic and onion powder
- Olive oil
Mix well sliced chicken with “chicken seasonings”.
Heat coconut oil and ghee over high heat. When hot, add ingredients under “aroma base”. Cook until fragrant with a small pinch of salt (about 10 secs).
Add chicken. Cook until they are almost cooked through. Season with a small pinch of salt.
Add shrimp. Cook for 2 mins or until they turn slightly pink color.
Add “stir-fry sauce”. Cook for 1 min. Keep stirring and scooping the ingredients.
Add red + green bell pepper, diced pineapple. Keep stirring and scooping for an additional minute.
Turn off the stove. Add-in raw cauliflower rice. Stir & mix well. Serve hot.