Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice
Easy Paleo Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice with chicken, Paleo kimchi and gochujang. This easy and quick Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe is Whole30 and with vegan option. Want to make the best Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice ? Don’t miss this simple Paleo Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe !
The best Paleo Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice (Whole30 and Vegan) friendly
I am on a roll sharing Korean-inspired Paleo cuisine on the blog lately ! The love affair started with my Paleo Easy Kimchi, Paleo Gochujang (Korean red pepper paste substitute), and continues with today’s Paleo Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice !
If you are a long term reader of my blog, you know that I’m big on flavor and simple food so if you are going to pick one korean dish to make from my blog, I highly urge you not to miss my Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice !
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel!
How to make paleo kimchi cauliflower fried rice
To make Paleo Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice you’ll need –
- 2 cups Cauliflower rice
- 1 to 1.5 cups chopped kimchi
- 2-3 tbsp Paleo gochujang
- Any toppings of your choice (optional)
It can be as simple as 3 ingredients only. This Paleo Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice is super flavorful and ridiculously easy to make. It’s the perfect way to use up leftover or cooked chicken, pork, or beef. To make it vegan, swap protein of your choice. Simple and easy !
Paleo Gochujang (Whole30, Gluten-free, Vegan)
If you haven’t checked out my Paleo Gochujang, I highly recommend you don’t miss it ! It’s no cook and as long as you have a food processor (or mini blender) you’re set for a jar of delicious Korean-inspired chili paste (gochujang).
My Paleo gochujang adds natural sweetness and a hint of spicy flavor to the kimchi cauliflower fried rice. When you sauté the two (kimchi + gochujang) in a skillet, it immediately adds extra Umami flavor. No wonder plain cauliflower rice tastes so much better with this winning combo !
Can’t have spicy food or pepper sauce?
You don’t think I’d leave you hanging without providing a simple solution, do you ?
Substitute my Paleo Gochujang for Tessemae’s ketchup or tomato paste for a non-spicy version. You can also swap my red kimchi for white kimchi here. But my Paleo gochujang is really not that spicy so test it with a small quantity first and see what you think !
If you can’t have either Paleo Gochujang or any tomato based items, skip the ingredient for a simple cauliflower fried rice with probiotic kimchi. Add an egg on top or avocado slices. This sounds pretty amazing to me, too !
So my friends this Paleo Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice is –
Paleo, Whole30, Gluten-free
& with Vegan, AIP options !
If you give this Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice a try, let me know ! Leave a comment and rate the recipe. And don’t forget to take a picture and tag it #IHeartUmami on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. XOXO !
Kimchi Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Preheat a skillet over low heat until it’s well heated. Add 1 tbsp cooking fat of choice, add chopped kimchi. Saute until it’s no longer watery (about 2-3 minutes). Combine Paleo gochujang sauce with kimchi juice. Stir-well and set aside.
- Add cooked and diced protein (optional) and Paleo gochujang with kimchi juice to the skillet. Keep stir-frying until the sauce is coated evenly over chopped kimchi and protein. Add cauliflower rice, season with a small pinch of salt, stir-fry and coat the kimchi and gochujang paste over cauli rice evenly. Add 1 tbsp water to the skillet. Give another gentle stir then cover the skillet with a lid. Cook over medium-low heat for an additional 1-minute or until the cauliflower rice turns softer but not mushy.
- Serve: Drizzle with toasted sesame oil, sprinkle with furikake and chopped scallions, top with fried eggs , nori strips, and extra tablespoon of Paleo gochujang. Serve in room temperature.
For more Paleo Cauliflower Fried Rice recipes, check out my Filipino Skirt Steak Cauliflower Fried Rice and Broccoli Fried Rice. For gluten-free fried rice (using white rice), check out my coconut fried rice with pork tenderloin.