Keto Kale and Chives Egg Muffins!
I’m so excited to share a keto breakfast recipe written by my friend Louise Hendon.
Louise has recently published an awesome keto cookbook filled with very useful information about the keto diet.
The Essential Keto Cookbook explains what Keto diet is and who should give the Keto diet a try. It provides solid and useful information without making you feel overwhelmed.
Best of all, the book comes with tons of easy, practical, and inventive recipes. It’s filled with tons of beautiful photos and even comes with a 2-week meal plan! How awesome is that?
There are many recipes in this book – just like these keto kale and chives egg muffins I’m sharing with you in the post today – that I know you’ll love. If you are interested in the keto diet, this is definitely The Essential Keto Cookbook you’ll want to have at home.
Follow the link below to find more information about the book.
Also be sure to check out Louise Hendon’s Amazon profile where she has written tons of books for paleo and gluten-free followers.
Click the link here to get your own copy of this awesome and essential book !
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup kale finely chopped
- 1/4 cup 17 g chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup 120 ml almond or coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices of prosciutto or bacon optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Whisk the eggs and add in the chopped kale and chives. Also add in the
- almond/coconut milk, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Grease 8 muffin cups with coconut oil or line each cup with a prosciutto slice.
- Divide the egg mixture between the 8 muffin cups. Fill only ⅔ of each cup as
- the mixture rises when it’s baking.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Let cool a few minutes and then lift out carefully with a fork. Note that the
- muffins will sink a bit.